TAG TUESDAY: THE SIMS BOOK TAG

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Hi Friends! I am so so sorry I've been so quiet this last week! But I am back and its Tag Tuesday, lets do this!

1. The Original Sims: The best author debut


Jennifer Nivens YA debut All The Bright Places was a heartbreakingly beautiful tale that makes me ache just thinking about it... I adored this and I am looking forward to reading more of her young adult stories.

2. The Grim Reaper: The saddest character death

Oh golly where to begin... I'll leave huge SPOILER WARNING here for Teen Wolf.

Now I know what you're thinking, Teen Wolf isn't a book? You're right but it is one of my many fandoms and this particular character death broke me and shook me to the core.





It is NOT OKAY. I am still not over this and will always be hoping that somehow she can come back somehow.

3. Sims Getting Stuck: A character that just got in the way

Lets be real, we all know who I'm talking about here... All I wanted to say to this character was "OMG JUST LEAVE"... So awkward..

4. Simlish: A book with amazing writing

I love the way Maggie Stiefvater writes in The Raven Boys, this was the first book of hers I've read and I really enjoyed it. The writing was so real and mysterious in a way and it just drew me in completely.

5. Expansion Packs: A series where the books just kept getting better


Is it really a proper blog post if I don't mention Harry Potter at least once? Haha. These books have my heart and soul and only got better from the first book.

6. Sims Romance: The worst case of insta love

I honestly don't think I've read a book where the characters fall in love at first sight or are immediately in love with one another. The only book I could think of for this was Twilight, but even then I feel like there was still some progression to their romance.

7. Cheats: A book that was extremely unrealistic

I drew a blank with this one... I could not think of a book where I thought this is completely unrealistic.

I've never read a book and thought, "Hang on a minute?" If you have any suggestions for this one, let me know!

8. Need Fulfilment: A character who made all the wrong decisions 
"Draco, years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you."

I feel like Draco's task in Half Blood Prince as well as his hesitation in the to join Voldemort in Deathly Hallows really shows how far he has come and how maybe he regrets previous decisions he has made. 

9. Error Code 12: A series that started of great but went downhill from there


I loved the first 2 books in this trilogy but the final book made me so angry and frustrated me so much... that is all I will say to avoid spoilers. 

10. The Sims Vortex: A book/series that completely engrossed you


This series completely captured me and made me wonder how I ever lived without it. I am so glad I discovered this series this year and I can't wait for the story to continue! 

I tag all of you reading this post! Let me know your answers to the questions and your favourite Sims game, mine is Sims 3!

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Gotta add though - Teen Wolf does have a book! *inner fangirl explodes*
    I know, I didn't know it was either until I saw it on insta! But I think it's only one book. I ended up ordering it. Still need to read it. XD

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan