TAG TUESDAY: The Taylor Swift Book Tag

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Happy Tuesday everybody! I am so excited about this tag, I didn't even realise it existed until today and I don't know about you but I am loving her new songs, so when I saw this I thought OMG YESS!

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (A book or series that you were pretty sure that you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with)



I used to LOVE Twilight when I was younger, I was a diehard Twihard and me and my friends would read them in school and then go and see the movies together. I think I outgrew this series slightly, I admittedly haven't re-read the series since high school, so who knows maybe I will love them again when I re-read them, but for now they are my guilty pleasure.

2.  Red (Pick a book with red on the cover)



A Court of Thorns and Roses is the first book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and a book I can't believe I only discovered this year! If you haven't read this series, stop what you are doing and start it immediately! Haha

3. The Best Day (Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic)



This book makes me feel really nostalgic and emotional as it reminds me of when I graduated high school; one of my teachers read this to us on one of our last days and it has stuck with me ever since. It is one of my favourites partly because it reminds me of that time, but also because it is so bloody real, for a kids book it doesn't beat around the bush and talks about what really happens when you grow up and are discovering yourself.

4. Love Story (Pick a book with forbidden love)



The Great Gatsby is one of the only classics I have read and that I love, the other ones I have tried to read but they did not hook me like this book did, the others I couldn't even get through the first few chapters. This story breaks my heart; the forbidden romance and unrequited love really got to me in the sense that the way we view a person isn't always who they actually are.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble (Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love)




The narrator of this book is technically considered bad but I absolutely love their character and the flare it brings to the book; this is another one of my favourites and it is one that grabbed onto my heart strings and didn't let go. While this character is technically bad, it is very very hard to dislike them.

6. Innocent (Pick a book that somebody ruined the end for) 


My cousin accidentally spoiled the ending of this book for me and I couldn't read for almost a year later... the feels were real, I'll leave it at that. 

7. Everything Has Changed (Pick a character who goes through extensive character development) 


My girl Feyre has extensive character development through the A Court of Thorns and Roses series; while she doesn't start off as the complete damsel in distress, by the 3rd book she transforms into a strong, resilient badass women who slays all of Prythian. 

8.You Belong With Me (Pick your most anticipated book release) 


I am SO excited for this book to come out in November! The Mara Dyer Trilogy is one of my favourites and Noah was my first book boyfriend, so the excitement is very real for this book!

9. Forever and Always (Pick your favourite book couple)


FEYSAND! I'm sure this comes as no surprise, Rhys and Feyre just kill me with their love! I love them so much but I can't think about their story for too long without wanting to sob. #Feysand4Eever

10. Come Back, Be Here (Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much)


While I have multiple copies of this series, it is not one I lend out often, if it all. If anything ever happened to my books I would be so sad and I need 1 copy to read and 1 copy to preserve so sorry friends, Harry is just too close to my heart! 

I really enjoyed completing this tag! If you have any suggestions of a tag you'd like to see next week let me know! 

I tag my beautiful friends Bex from BexnBookx and Sascha from Sascha Says It All, as well as any of you reading who liked this tag! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan